YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED YOUR ACCORDEXPRESS APPLICATION
— HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE —
1. IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO PLEASE COMPLETE THE EXPORT DEVELOPMENT CANADA PRE-SCREENING PROCESS. ONLY ONE PRE-SCREENING NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED FOR THE BUSINESS, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY SHAREHOLDERS ARE ON THE APPLICATION TO ACCORD.
- Follow the link to EDC: Find out if your eligible for the EDC Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) Guarantee
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR EDC CONFIRMATION:
Please ensure you put in the full legal name of the business
- On page 4 or 4, you will be asked to select your financial institution, please select “Accord Small Business Finance Corporation”
You will be asked for a first/last name and an email address
- First Name: AccordExpress
- Last Name: (leave blank)
- E-Mail: AccordExpress@AccordFinancial.com
Other items to process your loan:
- Front and Back of your PHOTO Government Issues ID (such as a drivers license or passport) for each shareholder. Ideally a clean/clear PDF color scan
- A SECOND piece of ID for each shareholder (front/back)
- A PDF SCAN OF YOUR VOID CHEQUE
- Complete the information in the application. On STEP 4: Select “Accord Small Business Finance Corp. ensure you select the correct Accord.
- On STEP 4: Enter the contact as “AccordExpress” and enter the email address as: AccordExpress@AccordFinancial.com
2. IF YOUR LOAN APPLICATION IS FOR MORE THAN $100,000 PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEP. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS FOR LESS THAN $100,000 PLEASE PROCEED TO STEP 3.
Required for every loan
- Digital PDF Scan of 2 Pieces of ID for each shareholder (front and back)
- One of the two pieces must be government issued identification with a picture and signature, such as a drivers license, passport, provincial ID card, etc.
- The second piece of ID may be any ID issued to you with your full name embossed or printed on the ID Card. Acceptable pieces of ID are issued by the federal government, provincial government or a financial institution
- VOID Cheque with your business name or Bank Issued (stamped/verified) Pre-Authorized Debit Form
- We will direct deposit the loan proceeds and withdrawn scheduled monthly payments from the same bank account.
Loans between $100,001 > $250,000
- All items listed above
- The business revenue must be verified. You have numerous ways to verify business revenue as follows
- Accountant Prepared 2019/2020 Financial Statements or Tax Returns (must be prepared by a CPA)
- FLINKS – Electronic link to banking data. Accord will measure the last 365 days of deposits to verify revenue. Most major financial institutions are available, unfortunately most credit unions are not online yet
- Last 6 Months of bank statements on bank forms (not transactional print outs), we will extrapolate your annual revenue based on third party deposits in the sample months
- Accountant issued letter to Accord on their letterhead confirming either: (a) Fiscal 2019/2020 Revenue or (b) last 12 months of revenue (TTM). We will only accept letters from designated CPA’s from Canadian accounting firms, which we can verify.
- Grant Accord CRA Level 1 Access to your CRA accounts and we will verify against 2019/2020 Tax Filings;
3. SEND US YOUR IDENTIFICATION AND A VOID CHEQUE
- SEND US A DIGITAL PDF SCAN OF 2 PIECES OF ID FOR EACH SHAREHOLDER (front and back)
- One of the two pieces must be government issued identification with a picture and signature, such as a drivers license, passport, provincial ID card, etc;
- The second piece of ID may be any ID issued to you with your full name embossed or printed on the ID Card. Acceptable pieces of ID are issued by the federal government, provincial government, or a financial institution.
- SEND US A VOID CHEQUE WITH YOUR BUSINESS NAME or A BANK/CREDIT UNION (stamped/verified) PRE-AUTHORIZED DEBIT FORM
- We will direct deposit the loan proceeds to, and withdraw scheduled monthly payments from, the same bank account.
UPON RECEIPT OF ALL OF THE ABOVE WE WILL COMPLETE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION.
YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO RECEIVE WORD ON YOUR APPROVAL OR OTHERWISE WITHIN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS (DEPENDING ON PROCESSING VOLUMES)