APPLICATION FORM FOR ACCORDEXPRESS LOANS UP TO $1,000,000
Welcome to the AccordExpress Application page for loans less than $1,000,000. Get the working capital and equipment you need to get back on track with your plans for growth.
Note: The AccordExpress Lending Program IS INTENDED FOR CANADIAN exporters – your business will need to meet criteria of a direct, indirect or future exporter – amongst other requirements.
Even if you don’t export directly yourself, if you indirectly support a company or industry in which the end product, or portion thereof, is exported, you may well qualify. Contact us for more information.
Welcome to the AccordExpress loan application page for up to $1 million
Under this program you have two options:
- Access up to $250,000 in working capital – this may be done on a stand-alone basis without any specific pledge of collateral;
- Access up to an additional $750,000 for the purchase of new or used equipment to support your recovery and growth. Under this option you may a) purchase new equipment (at up to 100% of dealer invoice) and/or b) unlock the equity in your existing free and clear equipment, for additional working capital.
We have developed a simplified application process specifically for small businesses for whom this amount of capital will be sufficient to mitigate the effects of the economic uncertainties dealing with the challenges of inflation and supply chain disruptions.
The application form that is correct for your business will depend on the number of shareholders in your business.
HOW THE APPLICATION WORKS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN
IMPORTANT: Application form must be completed from a computer or mobile device from either a) the applicant’s primary place of business; or b) the applicant’s personal residence.
Applications are completed on-line using our secure online application forms.
Applicants with 1 Shareholder (You own 100% of the business)
- Simply follow the link below using the 1-shareholder application form. All fields must be completed;
- When complete, you will be asked to digitally sign the form, which provides us with authorization to complete the necessary credit checks that form part of the application. By signing the application, you will also be stating that all representations made are true.
Applicants with 2 or More Shareholders (You own less than 100% of the business, including situations where you own the business in part with your spouse).
All shareholders must complete and sign the application. Fortunately, we have been able to simplify this process electronically for you. This is how it works:
- One shareholder (Shareholder #1) begins the application process
- Shareholder #1 starts the process (choose the application below that reflects the correct number of shareholders, from 2-4);
- Shareholder #1 will need to have on hand the name and email address of each of the shareholders of the business. The form will ask you to enter the other shareholder names and their email addresses. Note that the emails provided must be personal to each individual and, if the application is successful, will be the emails that documents are sent to for electronic signature;
- Shareholder #1 will complete all general questions regarding the business and the amount being applied for, as well as their own personal information;
- Once Shareholder #1 has fully completed and digitally signed the application, application forms (for the personal part of the application only) will be automatically forwarded by email to all other shareholders for completion.
Upon successfully completing and submitting the application, you will be given further instructions on what you need to do to continue applying for an AccordExpress loan.
You can speak directly to one of our decision-makers by scheduling a call-back today
Live Chat Support
Talk to us online every Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM PST
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org