APPLICATION FORM FOR BCAP LOANS UP TO $250,000
Welcome to the BCAP Application page for loans less than $250,000. We have developed a simplified application process specifically for small businesses for whom this amount of capital will be sufficient to mitigate the effects of COVID-19.
Special Member to Member Offer for Kamloops Chamber of Commerce Members
The application form that is correct for your business will depend on the number of shareholders in your business.
HOW THE APPLICATION WORKS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Applications are completed on-line using our secure online application forms.
Applicants with 1 Shareholder (You own 100% of the business)
- Simply follow the link below using the 1-shareholder application form. All fields must be completed;
- When complete, you will be asked to digitally sign the form, which provides us with authorization to complete the necessary credit checks that form part of the application. By signing the application, you will also be stating that all representations made are true.
Applicants with 2 or More Shareholders (You own less than 100% of the business, including situations where you own the business in part with your spouse).
All shareholders must complete and sign the application. Fortunately, we have been able to simplify this process electronically for you. This is how it works:
- One shareholder (Shareholder #1) begins the application process
- Shareholder #1 starts the process (choose the application below that reflects the correct number of shareholders, from 2-4);
- Shareholder #1 will need to have on hand the name and email address of each of the shareholders of the business. The form will ask you to enter the other shareholder names and their email addresses. Note that the emails provided must be personal to each individual and, if the application is successful, will be the emails that documents are sent to for electronic signature;
- Shareholder #1 will complete all general questions regarding the business and the amount being applied for, as well as their own personal information;
- Once Shareholder #1 has fully completed and digitally signed the application, application forms (for the personal part of the application only) will be automatically forwarded by email to all other shareholders for completion.
Upon successfully completing and submitting the application, you will be given further instructions on what you need to do to continue applying for a BCAP loan.
Schedule A Call-Back
You can speak directly to one of our decision-makers by scheduling a call-back today
Live Chat Support
Talk to us online every Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM PST
Send your questions to email@example.com